Craig Mawdsley, Owner
PT, DPT, COMT, FAAOMPT
- 20 years of clinical experience
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Owner
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Guest Lecturer: UIC Fellowship in Orthopedics, NIKE Marathon Training, Continuing
- Education Seminars
- Assisted in starting a Manual Therapy Fellowship Program for the University of Chicago
- Adjunct faculty at the University of Chicago 2018, 2019
Craig Mawdsley graduated from Midwestern University College of Health Sciences with a Masters in Physical Therapy in 2002, undertook a clinical residency in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (OMPT) and earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from the Ola Grimsby Institute (OGI) in 2006. He went on to complete a fellowship with OGI and was named a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists in 2008. Craig has served as a clinical instructor for DPT students from institutions like the University of Illinois at Chicago, Northwestern University, Midwestern University College of Health Sciences and Governors State University. Teaching experience ranges from guest lecturing and mentoring for the OMPT Fellowship program at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and many regional manual therapy courses. Craig has worked with the Nike Marathon Training team, hosting and giving seminars related to running optimization and injury prevention. Craig brings 15 years of clinical teaching to the Western Springs community.
Questions? We are happy to any questions you may have! Schedule a free screening so we can discuss your problem areas and determine if physical therapy is the right course of action for you.