Massage is designed to help relax your body, mind and soul.
Sink into our massage table and relax into the treatment of your choice.
Whether your primary concern is pain relief, relaxation, or sports recovery, our massage therapists will conduct an initial consultation to determine with you which techniques and modalities will be most beneficial.
Modalities offered include Swedish, deep tissue, myofascial release, active isometric stretching, cupping, manual lymphatic drainage, Thai foot, and more! Each of our therapists specialize in different modalities. If you know you are interested in trying a specific technique, feel free to mention this when booking your appointment so you can be matched to the right therapist.
30 min – $50 • 60 min – $90 • 90 min- $130 • 120 min – $170
Any combination of modalities may be used during your custom massage. Learn more about some of our most popular modalities:
- Therapeutic, focused massage, typically with firm pressure
- Great for chronic pain, tightness, or injury rehab
- Therapeutic massage typically done without oil or lotion which often includes compressions, pinning and stretching, and friction
- Can be either gentle or intense depending on patient preference
- Great for chronic pain or postural issues
- Silicone cups are used to aid in myofascial work or encourage blood circulation in a specific area
- Especially useful for neck/shoulder/upper back or lower leg pains
- Not for anyone with a history of blood clots or on blood thinners
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Light, rhythmic strokes promote the flow of lymphatic fluid, a crucial part of the body’s immune system
- Helps lower inflammation or excess swelling/bloating
- Relaxing, reflexology and acupressure based treatment for feet, ankles, and lower legs
- Great for improving pain or flexibility of feet or for anyone for whom a full body massage may be contraindicated
Meet Our Massage Therapist
Massage Therapist, Yoga Instructor
LMT, Cert. Lymphedema Therapist
Our Happy Patients
Questions? We are happy to any questions you may have! Schedule a free screening so we can discuss your problem areas and determine if physical therapy is the right course of action for you.