Clarity is OPEN and we are taking significant precautions to protect both staff and patients from exposure and spread of SARS-CoV-2 or Covid-19. The CDC has set forth common guidelines and guidelines for healthcare professionals. After reviewing the guidelines extensively, Clarity is taking the following steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Enforce mandatory masks for all patients who enter physical therapy.
- Encourage patients to supply their own masks, but issue a temporary one if needed.
- Eliminate physical sign in sheets, patients will be electronically signed in upon arriving at the clinic.
- All payments will be processed with manually entering payment information or over the phone, no card swiping will be permitted.
- Mandatory hand washing of each patient upon entering clinic space.
- Physical distancing, clinic space has been re-designed to allow for minimum safe distances throughout treatment.
- Isolated physical therapy treatments are an option if necessary
- All treatment appointments will be expanded to allow for minimal overlap.
- Disinfectant wipes/spray will be used upon the completion of each visit on the surfaces used for that patient’s treatment.
- Therapists schedules will be staggered to reduce that maximum number of people in the treatment area to 8 at any time.
- If you are still unable to attend therapy in the clinic, Virtual PT visits are an option.
In addition to the above precautions, staff is continuously being educated about the signs and symptoms of Covid-19 and are taking precautions for themselves as healthcare professionals. Any questions or concerns please email or call us directly 708-505-3900.